Our CS Health mobile vans have been purpose-built to provide medical services onsite and to customers in remote locations.
Having the mobile units gives employers and workers greater flexibility. As people don’t need to go off the job for health services, this reduces the downtime usually associated with sending workers away from the site.
The mobile units are fully-fitted with all the equipment needed to provide services such as:
- Order 43 medical assessments
- drug and alcohol screening
- vaccination clinics
- hearing and respiratory testing
- hearing protection fit testing
- respirator fit testing.
Mobile Van Enquiry
Depending on the unique needs of your site, CS Health has two different-sizes available. You can find out more information by contacting us.
CS Health mobile units include:
- one examination room (small mobile)
- two examination rooms (large mobile)
- own amenities
- air conditioning
- blinds on all windows for privacy.
When the mobile unit visits your workplace, you will need to:
- provide Internet access
- supply a level parking area near a power outlet (15 amp power)*
- *One outlet for small mobile, two outlets for large mobile
- ensure there is enough room to accommodate the van
- Small mobile 3.3m high x 6m long x 2.7m wide
- Large mobile 3.6m high x 13m long x 2.7m wide
- ensure there is easy and safe access for CS Health staff and your workforce.