At Coal Services, our customers are at the centre of everything we do.
We are constantly striving to provide our valued customers and the industry with the best possible service, and part of that involves listening to what they have to say. Sharing feedback gives us a better understanding of what we are doing well and helps direct our focus to where we can improve and evolve our business, our products, or our services.
Feedback Types and Definitions
- Compliment: A positive statement, expression of gratitude, testimonial, or comment about our service and/or people.
- Complaint: Where someone has been unhappy/dissatisfied with their experience with us.
- General Feedback: A suggestion or consideration on how we might improve an idea, service, or product.
So, tell us about your Coal Services experience (both the good and where we can improve) via the Customer Feedback Register below.
Customer Feedback Register
Alternative Contact Methods
Call us on 1800 LISTEN (1800 547 836). We are available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Write to us at PO BOX Q1895, Queen Victoria Building, NSW 1230
Our Complaints Management Process
You can make a complaint by completing the online form, calling or visiting us, by email, or you can write to us.
In our commitment to you, we will:
- acknowledge and register the complaint
- provide you with a reference number and or contact details of the person handling the complaint as soon as we can after receipt of the complaint
- explain the complaints process and discuss resolution options and timeframes
- keep you informed by providing updates on the progress of your complaint and how long it may take to resolve.
Our aim is to resolve your concern as soon as possible. Where possible, we will resolve your complaint immediately. If additional time is required to resolve your complaint, we will let you know.
General complaints should be resolved within five business days. There may be situations when a complaint takes longer to resolve and it may take up to 10 business days.
Some complaints are more complex than others such as complaints about privacy. Resolution of this type of complaint will most likely require more time and it may take up to 30 days to resolve. If we need more time then you will be advised.
In the unlikely event the person handling the complaint cannot resolve it, we will refer the complaint to a more appropriate person or a member of the Customer Relations team to take action.
If you are not satisfied with the resolution, we will seek appropriate external options in order to reach a satisfactory outcome.