Coal Services establishes strong ties with NSW coal mining communities through support of local sporting organisations, not-for-profit organisations, and industry and community events.
Coal Services’ sponsorships and community partnerships aim to:
- increase awareness of Coal Services and its business units to the NSW coal industry and its communities
change or influence behaviours leading to better health, safety and wellbeing outcomes for NSW coal industry and its communities
- communicate health, safety and well-being messages and associated support programs to the NSW coal industry and its communities.
Our purpose, vision and values contain the central theme of protecting the health and wellbeing of the NSW coal mining industry and its workers. We also maintain a strong belief in giving back to mining communities and extending support to local initiatives and events.
Some of the events and initiatives we have sponsored include:
- Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service
- Hunter Coal Festival
- Newcastle Knights Voice for Mining Family Day
- Hunter Prostate Cancer Alliance.