These forums are designed to assist employers understand the requirements of Order 43.
Each session will cover the following:
- Overview of Order 43, including definitions
- The purpose and timing of pre-employment medicals and periodic health surveillance medicals
- Chest x-ray intervals and reporting standards (ILO ratings)
- Follow-up medicals and early review requirements.
Registration from 7.30am
Forum commences at 8.00am and is expected to conclude at 10.00am
A light breakfast will be served on arrival.
Date and Location
- Wednesday, 4 March MacKellar Motel,
342 Conadilly St Gunnedah
- Wednesday, 11 March Novotel Wollongong NorthBeach,
2-14 Cliff Rd North Wollongong
- Wednesday, 18 March Singleton Diggers,
Dorsman Dr Singleton Heights
- Wednesday, 1 April Mudgee Golf Club,
21 Roberson St, Mudgee
- Wednesday, 8 April Club Macquarie,
4358 Lake Rd Argenton
- Wednesday, 29 April Lithgow Mines Rescue station,
3 Proto Ave Lithgow
The Industry Forums are complimentary but bookings are essential. Click here to make a booking.
For more information please contact the CS Health Partnership & Innovation Team: [email protected]